Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Living the Lyme Life

I want to welcome any newcomers to my blog by reposting something I post every so often. I know I struggle when I come across a blog that is a year plus old to find the most important and relevant posts. So I've compiled a list of the most relevant posts that relate to my health. Whenever I write a new post, I add it to this list. You will find "this" post over on the right side under the category, "Living the Lyme Life" right under a list of music. You can go over there at any time and click on it will bring up a post very similiar to this one. If you're here and you have or think you have Lyme Disease, I hope you will find my journey helpful. Please feel free to comment and introduce yourself. If you care to have correspondance with me, please ensure to leave your email address so that I can contact you. This comment with your email address will be deleted as soon as I read it in order to protect your account. :o) Without further ado:

Also, I have posted quite a few things in the past week or so. If you haven't been to the blog lately, scroll down after you read this and see my introduction as well as the photos from my fair trip.


**Updated** October 10, 2009***

Welcome to all of you that are new to my journey. Here are my most relevant posts to my health. Start at the top and work your way down for the Chronological Lyme Journey.

My Diagnosis
My Therapy
A day in the life of a treatment
My PICC Line Story Part 1
My PICC Line Story Part 2
Live Blood Cell first visit
Grey's PICC Line Story
Slow Progress
My LLMD appt
November 15, 2008 Update
Chelation Challenge
Mercury Toxicity (My Mercury test came back negative)
Living the Lyme Life Post
Aluminum Toxicity
PICC Line Removal
Two weeks post PICC
Two year anniversary plus supplements
March 15, 2009 Update
Post PICC Pics
Conflicted Lymie
CDC Positive Test Results
Ups and down of Lyme
Live Blood Cell of Rob & Me
Previous Photos of me
Small Victories
Curious Lymies Goes to the Doc
OCD about ticks
The Serenity Prayer
August 8, 2009 Update
Supplement Strategy
August 30, 2009 Update (Rob & Jennifer)
Starting LDN
Explaining LDN
October 10, 2009 Update

There ya go. The most important health blogs all in one place! Enjoy reading if you've not read them before.

No comments: