Saturday, November 14, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

I know it's been a few days since the episode aired, but I wanted to get my background story up sooner than later.


My top 5:

Russell & Noelle: I was completely shocked by both in this routine. It was my favorite performance. I'm glad that the judges let North Carolinian Noelle stay in the competition just so we could see this great routine by a new choreographer. All of the street dancer are just blowing me away in this competition and Russell is no exception.

Channing & Victor: First of all, this is MY kind of routine. After taking a respite of dance, I took a class in college ... and we focused on different types of dancing each week or two. So I just melt when I see special pieces like this.


Ashley & Jakob and their cane: I said once before that lighting can really make a routine. The lighting of this routine was absolutely awesome. So far in this show, my favorite moments are happening after the dancing ends though. Jakob says, "I don't know what moment you're talking about." What I love about Jakob is that in this routine he's so awkward in his dancing that it looks smooth and choppy at the same time.

Kathryn & Legacy: AWESOME. I think that they both won in this routine. :o) Adam wasn't too happy with the "adorable" that Kathryn gave, but I loved it. Legacy amazed me with his ability to do this routine. He shouldn't be able to do that and he did (Yes HE DID ... yeah I know I'm still not Mary Murphy).


Kevin & Karen: I love these two together so it's not a surprise that I loved this routine. So they cracked me up with their bobble save at the end of the dance. They are still near the top of my leader board. This routine was my least favorite of the three that they have done, but it was still very good.

No comments: