Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Post Picc Pics!

1. Take a nice long shower without a picc line cover *check*



2. Find a hot tub somewhere and enjoy it. *check*


3. Swim in a pool. *check*


4. Go Bowling. (soon?) :( Haven't done it yet, but hopefully have a trip planned with a friend or two (or 10) soon.

5. Walk on the beach *check*


6. Go to a Winterguard show! *check*

7. Spin a rifle. (Okay maybe not .. but it would be fun.) (uh yeah haven't done it and probably won't be doing it anytime soon, but do taking pictures of these count????)

Rifles at Fort Macon <>

8. Hug my friends without fear of being hurt (I seriously need to get better pics of this)


9. Sleep on my right side without hurting



What??? that's not me sleeping in my bed? Could have fooled me!?!?! It was one of my favorite photos that my husband took with our SLR camera. But yes I am sleeping on my right side again without pain.


3 comments:

Littlelymie19 said...

Hey You!
Just wanted to let you know that you, your story, your posts, and your "post picc pictures" provide me with so much hope. Keep reporting :) Talk to you soon, ok?

All my love,
Candice

Renee said...

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Great photos too.

Jennifer said...

Candice, I am so glad that I can provide hope for you. My goal in starting this blog back in September was that I could bring hope to those trying to discover their illness, at the beginning of their illness and even those that were struggling two years into their illness.

I wish I had started this blog a long time ago, but I didn't realize what a compelling story God had given me ... until sometime in June. Then it took a few months of courage to begin a blog.

Thanks Renee. Aren't ya glad I'm back? :D