Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wow Sunday!


I was taking these supplements until 3 weeks ago. Most of them were 2 or 3 times a day. Some are new that I did not take then and some are not here because I threw the containers away before I took this photograph.




And here is what I am taking NOW!
It is minus two things that I have to pick up soon.



It's amazing how far Integrative Medicine has brought me in TWO YEARS. Today is my two year anniversary of when I walked into my LLMD's (also an Integrative Medical Physician) office for the first time. I could barely stay awake and it hurt to walk. The symptoms I had were too numerous to name, but let me try:

Profound Fatigue
Severe Headaches
Fevers on some days and extreme Low Temperature on the next.
Extremity Weakness
Tingling of my hands and feet
stiff neck
difficulty swallowing
light, sound, smell sensitivity
dizziness and fainting
ringing ears and stuffed ears making it difficult to hear
history of seizures
difficulty sleeping b/c of pain
memory problems
word finding problems
decreased concentration
personality changes
spots in my vision
pain in my eyes
blurriness
rashes (EM Rash & other minor rashes)
fluttery heart
Joint Pain (most of my joints)
Muscle Pain (mainly my legs and arms)
Nausea
Vomiting
Diarrhea
Intense and rapid weight loss
And then the opposite happened .. rapid weight gain
Muscle Twitches
Extreme Sweating at night


I know there are others, but I can't think right now because it was so long ago.



3 comments:

Renee said...

Your large no. of supplements is amazing and your list of symptoms familiar...it gives me hope Jennifer...and I like your new hair cut too!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Renee. :o)

Charisse said...

Wow!!! I am impressed with your strength. I was directed here from MckMama's Not Me! post. I read your whole story. And I am very happy that you are ding so well. I do not know you, but that is the wonder of the blogging world...we can be moved by people we have never met.