Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Whole Lotta Favorites

Some more of my favorite photos from the NC State Fair.

Carefully crafted cake for a baby shower.


October is the month for Pumpkins. There were a plethora of pumpkins. I took plenty of photos of a plethora of plump pumpkins, but here is one in solitude.


Carefully and cautiously photographs of cerulean candles.
It's a miracle that I did not fall when taking this.


This fellow was created out of traffic barrels and cones.
A Student stole Barrel and Cones to build a Barrel Monster.
After he was released, a construction company hired him to recreate his Monster.
So this year, the State Fair featured the Barrel Monster and his bride.
His bride was at one of the entrances.
However it was raining when we were leaving so we couldn't take a photo of her.
I wanted to take my photo with him, but there were so many people stalking him
that I didn't feel comfortable holding his hand. :P


Well that's all she wrote folks.

I had a whole lotta happy!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Thanks for sharing all the photos!
Looks like you had fun!