Saturday, May 30, 2009

Be warned, not pretty

** be warned ** some of these photos .. you will see me at some of my sickest points (when I would allow photos that is .. b/c at my very sickest I wouldn't allow photos) and you may laugh at some of them. ;)


Thinking back to how I felt BEFORE. Before I knew I what I had and before I knew how much worse I would feel. When I wasn't working, I spent my world on that couch (that is before Dexter tore it up).



I was either sitting up barely or lying down. I was too tired to do much else.


More and more of my days were spent like this:



But even still I would put a smile on my face and do silly things every once in a while:



And even AFTER my diagnosis and picc line insertion, occasionally I would STILL put a smile on my face and do something silly!





SO I challenge all of you bloggers to do something silly today and share with all of us.

No comments: