Monday, November 16, 2009

Cloud 9 million for Montross

This was me in November of 2008 standing beside Number 00, Montross' jersey. I had a picc line in. I had long unhealthy hair. I was waiting to get it cut when I felt a bit better. I wanted to cut out that thickness and the years of medications. I had no idea that one year later ... I'd be the luckiest fan alive. Some people call it obsession, but I call it dedication.



One year later, I am on cloud 9 million. I'll tell the story later, but here my dear readers is a dream come true. Eric Montross is my Michael Jordan.



Another hint: I am not that tall and he is not as short as he appears. I was standing up a step or two just so we could get our faces in the same picture, *sigh* My dreams came true last night. I am so stoked.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh girl, this is beyond fabulous! How exciting!!