Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What are the things you've heard?

As a chronically ill patient, I have heard the gambit of things that have just blown my mind. Some were said from friends, family, nurses, and even doctors. The one that gets me every time I think about it is when a Rheumatologist told me, "That shouldn't happen."

So my question for my blogger friends is this: What is the most eye brow raising thing that someone else has said to you during your illness? Use MckLinky here to enter your answers. :) I left some my real life examples for you to go by. :o)

3 comments:

Kara said...

Hi Jennifer ~ Enjoyed these!

I can't seem to figure out the MR. LINKY thing-a-majigger so here's mine. I call it "You'd be dead..."

While sick and searching for proper diagnosis I saw a doctor who took one look at my list of 10 symptoms I was seeing him for and said, "If you really had all of these, you'd be dead. This isn't possible." Good thing I didn't list the additional 50 symptoms I was experiencing, HUH?!

Jennifer said...

I don't know what's going on with it. I tried to put in your answer and it gives me a really weird output. So maybe it's down for now. Usually you just have to click the "your next entry" line and put in all the entries. I'm going to try to do it IN mckLinky itself. Brent could be having a MckLinky meltdown for today.

cindy baldwin said...

OK - my 80 year old grandfather tells me ALL the time how I take more pills than he does..... it gets a little annoying. ;) Also, his wife, my 80 year old grandmother with leukemia routinely says the same thing. It's AWESOME to know that I take more pills than my 80 year old grandmother WITH LEUKEMIA.