So I've now been on the new detox supplements for over a week. After being off the antibiotics for two full weeks and on the detox supplements for 5 days, my headache decreased significantly. I woke up this morning headache free. Actually, I woke up clear headed and with a little bit of energy (I think this is due to the different kind of b12 I've been taking). It's a spray. The energy makes me feel better over all.
I am still having pain in different muscles and bones, but at least for today my head feels better.
So I decided to make use of my energy spurt this morning and do some things around the house. I focused on the downstairs so I'd feel accomplished when I was finished. Plus the items I did downstairs were easy accomplished in 5 minutes or less each. I finished one task, rested some and the moved on to my next task. It's my goal to always keep the downstairs area looking tidy so that if I were to have guests (neighbors, family or friends) come by that I wouldn't feel the need to "have" to clean. We need to really work on the upstairs, but I am taking it one thing at a time.
- My Office - Straightened
- Guest Bathroom Downstairs - I cleaned the toilet and sink.
- Dining Room - Straightened
- Kitchen - Straightened (and cleaned the stove top)
- Living Room - Straightened
- Master Bedroom - Straightened.
- Master Bathroom - cleaned toilet and sinks.
Fun (I left the house) Update:
- On Wednesday, I did an informal observation at friend's school. She was appreciative of my input and has already implemented several suggestions.
- On Thursday, I had my hair trimmed and styled.