Sunday, November 15, 2009

In, out, from , on (another UNC post)

Guess where I am tonight. :o)

Thanks to a friend that works at UNC, I have the privilege of being at the UNC vs. Valpo game right now. Shortly after the exhibition game, he kindly asked if I wanted to go to the UNC Valpo game. He said, "it's in the nosebleed section," but my response is that there are no bad seats in the Dean Dome. The key word to that statement is the word "IN" the Dean Dome. If I didn't have tickets, I'd be OUT of the Dean Dome watching it FROM my couch.

He brought me the tickets and they were ON my fridge waiting to be used today. They are only my 2nd *real* tickets (usually when I order tickets to exhibition game, I print them off at the computer because there is an option for that) and my 1st real tickets to an actual game (opposed to the exhibition game I go to every year). I'm so stoked to be IN the Dean Dome right now! If I was lucky (because i'm writing this post ahead of time), I was able to see the JV team play too.

If I am really lucky, I am able to see Eric Montross. My favorite player from the early 90's. I think I must be his most dedicated fan. :D

No comments: