Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Started LDN

A few nights ago, I finally started the LDN. I just took a leap of faith. I will tell you one thing. It has made me exhausted. I don't think I'm getting full restorative sleep. Tonight is night 3 of it out of 30. I only have a 30 day supply with no refills so I once I run out .. i'm out until I go back in October.

I figured out a new and improved way to take some of my supplements. Use some kind of liquid (water, gatorade, juice, whatever) ... open capsules, pour capsules into liquid and use mixer to mix it up. Chug down! I figure some down is better than no down. I've had trouble getting it all down so i'm just taking my time and hope that this works out for me. I think i'm cutting out one that is really really nasty and I'm considering cutting back on one that makes me nauseated. We'll see.

I take EDTA and because i'm on EDTA it takes away all minerals so I have to be on Trace Minerals. Well I can't take the Minerals with the EDTA or it will have been like i'm growing grass and cutting it down all at the same time. I have to take the EDTA with food. I have to take the Trace Minerals away from EDTA so unless I find time in the middle of the night (Yeah like I am going to intentionally wake up from my nice slumber to take this which makes me feel immediately nauseated) it will have to be taken with another one that can't be taken with food. Well .. that means I feel nauseated from taking it. What a bummer. I've not felt nauseated in months and months.


In any case, I'm liking this new and improved way of taking my supplements. It has helped tremendously. SO no naysayers saying that I can't do that. B/c it's t he only way I can get them down simply.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, wow! I missed your updates as of late. have a dumb question: What is LDN? Low Dose ?? I know I should know this. I started the next healing step in my path this week, too -- Rife treeatments. It worked. Thankfully I had good advisors who told me to go s-l-o-w and I did. I had a good die off and it's about over now. I will do another treatment in a couple of days. Very excited I can handle these and can move forward in my quest for wellness! Hope all is going well for you!

Renee said...

I am sorry to hear you are struggling again. Your creative idea of mixing all your supplements together sounds good to me! I would think it would be getting into your system alot faster.