So here it is: It is the last day of 2008.
Favorite Memories from 2008
1. Going to the Outerbanks for a mini vacation
2. Going to two CF Walks and both where I got to meet up with Tricia and Nathan
3. Going to a Carolina game and seeing the basketball Museum.
4. Going to Western Carolina for Alumni Band & Football game (where we actually won).
5. Got to hang out with Kellie twice this year.
6. Got to meet the director of Under Our Skin and see the movie on the big screen.
7. Climbed TWO lighthouses!
8. Helped a family in their time of need.
9. Reunited online with friends from Elementary School, Middle School, High School, and College Days (and even some old friends from work). I can't wait until some of these reunions can be made in person just like I got to do with Kellie! :o)
Some Health things that happened in 2008:
1. I got a PICC line on July 17, 2008
2. My blood was looked at under a really cool microscope.
3. The crazy itching time. I finally figured out why.
4. I had problems with the PICC.
5. I fell and hurt my wrist.
6. Started an experimental treatment in May of 08.
My goal last year was to reconnect with those that I had lost and smile at least once every day. I achieved that goal. This year? I want to continue on with that plan. :)