Apparently my dear friend Alice nominated me for this award. Upon clicking the picture above, you will be able to go to the original link of the award. The owner of said award began by choosing 5 of his favorite blogs to be nominated. They in turn have chosen 5 blogs. So on and so forth.
Here are the rules for the blog:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I have done number 2, 3, and 5 already. Cue funky dance music now: (insert song of choice in your head now).
Thanks Alice. :)
- Cat is a friend of mine online only. She also struggles with Lyme Disease. She started her blog in September shortly after I began mine as apparently I inspired her to do so. :) Cat doesn't post as much as I do, but she is extremely sick. If you want to know her whole story click right here.
- Adam & Aimee Freeman are an extremely special family. No blog list would be complete without them. Adam and Aimee have three beautiful children. The little boy is 7 and one of the little girls is 9. Their third beautiful child is still in the hospital. She was born a micropreemie right at a pound. She's undergone several surgeries including a major heart surgery. They are selling pink bracelets for 5 dollars each hoping that blog readers will purchase and take a photo of themselves wearing the bracelet. They want a full album of pictures showing Kayleigh when she's older how many people prayed for her. Adam is also writing a book about their experiences. Here is a link to the Kayleigh's 5 month old blog post.
- Renee is another Lymie. Instead of the usual story of me finding her, she somehow found me. She loves to write and in fact her Lyme Disease has stripped her from her Editor role at a newspaper. Now for her own personal therapy and for fun, she writes on a blog.
- Missy is one of my REAL LIFE FRIENDS. I used to work with Missy when we both worked in retail. She was working there only to make some money while she was in school. I was there to learn something about myself and to make some money. Missy is only beginning her blog. She's a graphic designer and does beautiful work. She once did a log for an online group I created.
- And since Nate, Bree, and Alice have already been nominated, I will spread the wealth to another family. I am not for sure how I found this blog, but it is quite inspirational. Matt and Susie get married. Shortly later, Susie is pregnant and gives birth to beautiful baby girl. Shortly later, Susie gets pregnant again. Only this isn't a normal pregnancy. Susie is pregnant with a very special boy. Joshua: Be Strong and Courageous is a blog on Susie's experiences about her pregnancy, delivery and raising a special boy that has an encephalocele. After 67 days and 7 extra hours, Joshua was promoted to Heaven. At the end of September, Susie announced that she is pregnant again. She recently found out she's having another girl.
Thanks Alice. :)