Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am an idiot

I went to Crabtree Valley Mall two days before Christmas. Yes, I finished my present shopping weeks ago and yet I found myself at the mall. I think it took me longer to get into the actual mall and out of the mall than it did for the eating and walking around that I did inside the mall.

*smacks forehead* What idiot does this you ask?

The Lymie that wants to hang out with her other internet Lymie friend when she's in town for her LLMD appointment. I had a great time with Melisa and it really wasn't that bad inside the mall. BUT I need to pull my head out of the sand because when did 1987 come back in style? I so saw some things that teens would have worn in the mid to late 80's. I wanted to tap one girl on the shoulder and say "Hey the 80's called and they want their skirt back." *gasp* But instead I snickered and showed Melisa & Angi. Then I remembered, "Were they even born in 1987?" UH the answer is a resounding no.

No comments: