Friday, November 14, 2008

Carolina Frenzy 5

We waited in line for about 90 minutes to be let into the Dean Dome. It was a crazy mad dash to a seat as it was general admission. Well ... My husband is the BEST husband ever. He got me such seats that I could watch ERIC MONTROSS the ENTIRE GAME. wooooooooooo woooooooo. I even have about 10 shots of the back of his head. :)

The ONLY Lyme problem came while we were waiting in line. I started not feeling well. My stomach was hurting, my heart was hurting ... my legs began to ache. HOWEVER ... I thought "this is mind over matter. I am going to ignore these problems and they will go away. Once we sat down, the best husband in the world went to the concession stands to get us pizza, popcorn and a couple of drinks. The drink settled my stomach and I continued to stare at Montross. :)

The noise at the Dean Dome is wonderful. Every score gets met with a huge cheer from the fans. AND they even cheered for some UNC Pembroke points too. Outstanding. We won with 102 points. :) Go HEELS. What a pleasure and a privelege to be in the same building as my favorite players (Eric Montross & Tyler Hansbrough). I can't wait to see what the team does this year. OUTSTANDING. :)

2 comments:

Missy Myers said...

Why didn't you ask Mr. Montross to sign your shirt? Or better yet, your pic line cover!

Jennifer said...

Cause I'm too much of a scaredy cat. Ooooo that would have been good.. "Mr. Montross can you sign something for me?" and revel my PICC line cover. haa haa.