Friday, September 19, 2008

Itching to death

This post is not going to sound coherent for a couple of reasons. First it won't be coherent because I'm itching to death. Second reason is that I haven't slept a full night in 2 months. I believe I've had 6 full nights of sleep in 60. The reasoning for this has varied, but this past week and currently it's because I have this "something" that has caused a rash to appear on my belly adn now on my arms and even some on my legs and other spots. I can't get rid of the rash or the itching. I've tried just about every home remedy there is and almost every single antiitch thing on the market (if not everything).

I'm exhausted on top of not getting my normal 10 hours of sleep per night, but also b/c i've been taking benedryl. I could buy some serious stockage with teh amount of money I've spent on Benedryl int eh last two months.

Give me a break from the itching please. sheesh.

No comments: