Friday, December 19, 2008

Love is (pt 2)

I moved in between 6th and 7th grade year. It was a tough couple of years for me, but I learned some lessons of love. :)

Middle School Lessons

  • Love is living each day like it's your last (7th grade)
  • Love is writing notes and leaving them in a locker even if you know that person doesn't like you back (7th grade)
  • Love is a boy carrying a girl into the girl's bathroom after she (aka me) was kicked in the nose by said boy (7th grade)
  • Love can be found in patches of 4th leaf clovers
  • Love is not noticing the little things even though you should (raise your hand if you know I don't have my ears pierced. Apparently not my best friend in 7th grade .. she gave me an earring stand for my earrings in 10th grade after we had known each other almost four years).
  • Love is missing the friends that you loved in elementary school. This missing happened every day in 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade. Then it diminished from there, but they are always in my heart.
  • Love is telling someone their new glasses look awesome when they are about as dweeby as they come (8th grade)

No comments: