Friday, December 12, 2008

My last treatment

It's been 5 weeks and 4 days since my last treatment. It's been 5 weeks and 4 days since my car was smashed. I don't know if I've told this story, but it was the day after I returned from my Western Carolina trip. I scheduled one of my treatments because I needed it then and also to give me a chance to rest from the trip.

My husband always drives me to my treatments because I am unable to function after the treatments. Well, I was waiting for my treatment to get started and my husband walks back into the room. I was shocked to see him, but thought maybe I had accidentally grabbed his phone or something on the way out. Though it had been 30 minutes or more since he had dropped me off.

Turns out, my baby .. my Carolina blue baby .. my beautiful car has been in an accident. He was driving when a fire truck came blazing (no pun intended) through a red light and my husband was forced to slam on brakes. Well the truck behind him did the best he could, but the man was unable to stop. It took 21 days for the people to fix my car. I was without my beautiful Carolina beauty for 21 whole days. It's not fixed all the way so it will have to go back.

That's why I never blogged on my last AMT treatment. I was so depressed about my car that I couldn't think about blogging about my treatment.

In any case, last visit with my LLMD .. I was given instructions to wait 6 weeks until my next treatment. Fortunately the "about 6 week" mark was coinciding with a Saturday they were open. So this treatment will be on a Saturday. It will give me two full days to get over the really bad feelings they give me.

After this treatment, I get to wait a whole EIGHT WEEKS. I am psyched about that. My other treatments are spreading out too. about 3 to 4 weeks on High Vitamin C and teh same on the Glutathione. I'm splitting the difference so that I am getting a treatment of some sort almost every week so that the PICC line is being used. So like I think my plan for next round will be .. AMT, skip a week, Glut, skip a week, High C, skip a week, Glut, skip 2 weeks, AMT. :D AND the heavy metal chelation challege will be in there somewhere.

No comments: