Sunday, December 28, 2008

Coming soon

Coming soon to a blog near you will be photos of my favorite Christmas Ornaments. :o)

Last year this time, I was frustrated with my health. I was extremely frustrated because I was on all these medications and they were not helping at all. In fact, I believe that in many ways they made me worse. It hurt to walk and I fell all the time. I can not even count the number of times I fell down my steps ... ripped my pants ... had to come back inside to change clothes before I went to work. Nor can I count the number of times I got sick in the middle of the night for 3 to 4 hours. I was miserable.

I am so blessed to have gotten better. Here is the video/song I listened to on my worst days. I was sure that God would have reached down to take my pain away. I knew I needed patience. I had it. And He took my pain away.

No comments: