Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm back

So I had a blast at WCU. I don't have the time to post a proper blog at the moment, but wanted to leave you with a few thoughts and a couple of pictures.

1. We froze our toes off in the morning at practice.

2. The Marching Band Rocked the hats off of us in the afternoon.

3. It went from 32 degrees to a whopping 70 in a matter of hours. 8am: 32 degrees. Noon it was so hot we had to take off our handy dandy hand warmers stuffed in all pockets, hats, shoes and any other spots that we could cram them in and remove jackets/scarfs and hats. Don't like the weather in Cullowhee ... wait 20 minutes. It will change. We were freezing our booties off at 11 something and by 12 something we were roasting.

4. Kellie was the best companion I've ever had on a trip (sorry to anyone who has ever accompanied me to Western or anywhere else for that matter). It was like no time had passed at all. We picked up right where we laughed (errrr Left) off. Kellie's so darn photogenic. Me: Not so much.


5. The most shocking thing happened while we were there. Western Carolina actually won the game and I have photographic proof.



No comments: