Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday

**** Please go visit MckMama's blog today ***** Her baby needs our prayers. Click on the Not Me box and it will take you to her blog in order to read what is going on with her sweet baby.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




So in order to release all of the things I did this week from my brain, I am going to tell you all the things I did not do. They go against my nature and are things I would NEVER do.

On Tuesday, I did not show up at my doctors office with two printed out photos of my arm. I would never freak out over a medical condition that would warrant me to show up at the office unexpected with not only one picture, but two. I most certainly did not circle the welp in the photo to show where it was with my finger as size reference next to it. I would not roll my eyes at the secretary when she suggested it would just an allergic reaction to something and I should just use Benedryl.

It did not take a whopping 6 days watching things that were in my DVR from vacation. I am not addicted to television and would never DVR these things while on vacation much less spend from 12:30 until 7pm every day watching them. It would not take me so long as to interfere in my regular shows that it would take an additional two days to catch up with all 30 things in the DVR.

On Thursday, I did not lose my V card by going to the hair salon to get my hair colored. I am most certainly not so self conscious that my grey hair had started to bother me. What I look like on the outside does not affect how I feel on the inside.

On Friday, I did not get upset and have actual tears when the Satelite went out because of a storm that spawned tornadoes. These actual tears were not an actual reflection of being upset because I was missing March Madness, but in fact due to being a little bit scared. Speaking of "scared," I was not so scared of the Tornadoes that I did not spend a good ten minutes in the bathroom thinking that I was about to have a Wizard of Oz moment. I was not preparing to bring the dogs into the safest room of the house.

After the Tornado threat was over, I did not stay up until midnight on Friday just to watch Carolina play. I did not FB about me needing toothpicks to keep my eyelids open and was not pestering all of my real life friends about how I needed them to help me stay up by chatting with them on AIM. They did not do this either! Certainly not. Not them.

I did not create a new blog on Saturday. I didn't spend all day on Friday and Saturday creating this new blog. It's address is NOT http://prayingforlymies.blogspot.com.

Something that is completely out of character for me is that I did not wake up near midnight on Sunday evening (aka almost Monday morning) to drink water. I did not wind up on my computer during the wake up break for water and post a youtube video on my facebook page, make a comment on my not new blog, chat with a friend and even check some lyme forums.
These are out of character for me at near to midnight so there is no way I would do this.

I am not an 80's movie geek. Back to the Future is absolutely not my favorite movie of all time. Therefore I did not beg for a Flux Capacitor that was found on Think Geek.com for my upcoming anniversary and I am not plugging for a gift on my blog. It's ONLY 249.99 ... who wouldn't want to buy me this beauty ... let me guess .. NOT YOU!












Here for your viewing pleasure are my old Not Me's!

Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!
Week 5: PICC me! PICC me!
Week 6: Oh "Holey" Days!
Week 7: Overeaters Anonymous
Week 8: Hair Today: Gone Tomorrow
Week 9: Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Week 10: Khakilin' at the store
Week 11: To Capri or Not To Capri
Week 12: Losing my V Card (today's post)

No comments: