Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday

**** Please go visit MckMama's blog today ***** Her baby needs our prayers. Click on the Not Me box and it will take you to her blog in order to read what is going on with her sweet baby.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.






I did NOT consider wearing my annual green pants for St. Patrick's Day. I surely would never have considered wearing them because they have a huge hole in the rear. I did not give an excuse as good as the ladies on "What Not To Wear" give to Clint and Stacy when I wasn't explaining to my husband how it wasn't that bad.

The Green Pant Debate did not turn into the Great Closet Clean up of 2009. Since I don't have clothes (IE the green pants that I've NOT been wearing since '95) from the mid-nineties in my closet, the Green Pant debate did not cause me to create a pile of clothes that needed to be thrown away or donated. Obviously, I don't need to get rid of any of my clothes because they are all stylish and have been purchased in this decade. I did not go through a serious crying spell when I was pulling out some of my absolute favorite clothes from 15 years ago.

And since I wasn't cleaning out my side of the closet, I did not make my hubby clean out his side as well. That would be cruel to make him throw out his favorite T-shirts because they are stained with oil/dirt and riddled with holes. If I was a good wife, I would have discreetly thrown them out in the garbage and when asked later replied with "Uh I dunno ... you must have put it somewhere." I most certainly did not think about doing this after he went through his t-shirts and didn't get rid of all the ones that I would have. Nope Not me!

The Great Closet Clean up of 2009 did not cause me to go crazy and buy a bunch of pants from random places (including the Hip ~ Old Navy .. since I am not Hip in nature, Old Navy would never be on my list of places to shop). I did not purchase Capris because I swore about 5 years ago that I would either wear Shorts OR Pants and never those kind of pants that are neither kind. Now I am not in a panic because I barely have any regular sized pants and it would be nuts to be in a panic in March about not having long pants because I shouldn't need pants until September since I do not wear pants all summer long because I am not embarrased by my birthmark removal scar. I will not say pants anymore. PANTS PANTS PANTS PANTS PANTS!

Once arriving at Atlantic Beach, I did not ask my husband request that something be done about this:




Or This:

I did not seriously consider going to the store and purchasing Windex because evidence of a child that had been either picking his nose or eating some form of Kentucky Fried Chicken and rubbing it against all the windows in the room. This most certainly would not gross me out in the least. And I hope it is even more evident that I did not take photos of this to show the front desk if it wasn't cleaned by the time we got back from lunch/dinner.

While at the beach, I did not do cartwheels in the sand. My husband did not take photographic proof either. This is NOT me doing the worst cartwheel known to man.






Here for your viewing pleasure are my old Not Me's!

Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!
Week 5: PICC me! PICC me!
Week 6: Oh "Holey" Days!
Week 7: Overeaters Anonymous
Week 8: Hair Today: Gone Tomorrow
Week 9: Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Week 10: Khakilin' at the store
Week 11: To Capri or Not To Capri (today's post)


(PS Scroll down for the two posts I wrote yesterday about my Atlantic Beach Trip)

No comments: