Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Time Out

I am taking a Time Out from the internet. My husband and I are leaving Wednesday afternoon. We are headed to the beaches of North Carolina. We not only need time away from life, but we need time for each other. This has been planned for a few weeks and in light of everything that has transpired over the last week and a half ... I have decided that I will take this time not to bring a lap top with me to the beach. I will be shutting myself off from the world. I believe I need this time. You will not hear from me until Sunday afternoon.

No AIM, No Yahoo, No Facebook, No nothing.

A respite of technology so to speak. In case of emergency, we will have our cell phones with us. I will miss the internet I'm sure, but it will be nice to get away from life. Enjoy a hot tub and a pool and an Aquarium and who knows what else. It's going to be a spontaneous and not planned vacation. We'll wake up every day deciding what we'll do. We don't want to have our vacation so booked that we're exhausted by the end of it.

I'll miss all of you and hope that you don't post too many blogs without me .. I'll probably come home to tons of Facebook messages and notifications. I may even have a few comments here to approve. I hope to have many "Not Me" stories for Not Me Monday.

And my husband and I will enjoy our first night away from home without my picc line. What an awesome gift God has given me.

1 comment:

Fliterary said...

Relax, enjoy, and renew!

Praying for you,

Lisa