Sunday, March 29, 2009

FAQ

I know some may have questions that I haven't answered in any of the blog posts. If you have a question ... now's the time. Put them in the comment section and if I'm not too offended by the question (haa haa), I'll answer them! I'm hoping to be able to use this in the about me section so that people can get answers quickly without having to scan the whole blog.



1. Who are you?

My name is Jennifer. I am in my 30's and live in North Carolina. I am married with zero children and a couple of pesky adorable dogs.

2. Why did you create a blog?

I created this blog to give encouragement to others that have Lyme Disease and other tick borne illnesses. I started it in September of 2008 after 18 months of treatment after reading other blogs that were inspirational to me. I had not found any Lyme blogs and thought I would create one.

3. How did you find out you had Lyme Disease?

Starting in 1995, I began having some strange symptoms. They lingered for quite some time and I was finally diagnosed by a LLMD in March 2007. If you want to know more, read this post on how I was diagnosed.

4. What is LLMD?

Lyme Literate Medical Doctors

No comments: