Friday, March 27, 2009

Praying for Lymies

I created a new blog inspired by Brent Riggs and my friends over at Truth about Lyme Disease.

Come visit and pray for my Lyme friends. First up is my friend Lisa from Truth About Lyme Disease Forum.

I am so excited about it. It has come together very quickly. Please go over and visit. Post prayers and encourage my Lyme friends. :D


Edited to add:

Here is our first Lymie of the Week.

Please send Lisa a special prayer or message by emailing: jenniferallton.lisa@blogger.com

It will automatically post on the praying for lymies blog.

That email will be disabled April 3, 2009 early in the morning. Here is Lisa's story:

I started getting sick in 1991. I went from Dr to Dr with heart palpitations, rashes, head pressure, memory problems, body aches, internal vibrations, and much more. They just kept telling me I had panic attacks. After 15 years of getting sicker and sicker I finally get diagnosed with Lyme Disease. After 3 weeks of Doxycycline I just got worse. I found an LLMD (lyme literate MD) but have a bad reactions to antibiotics. After three years in Lyme treatment I'm not much better. I also have bulging disks in my neck. I've lost much use in my right arm. My shoulder hurts all the time. But the worst is the endless fatigue caused by the lyme. I feel like all energy has been sucked from every cell in my body. It is leading me into a bad depression. I don't think if I didn't have faith in God that I would still be here. I know that this is the path that I'm supposed to lead so I just pray for the strength to help me get through it. I have three children, two dogs, three cats, and a bunny. They keep me gong. I'd be in bed all day if it wasn't for them! Thank you for your prayers everyone from the bottom of my heart!

Lisa

No comments: