Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




On Saturday, I absolutely did not rethread my shoe laces THREE times because they were uneven on both shoes only to look down to realize that I had rethreaded them the wrong way. One shoe the right lace was over top and the other shoe the left lace was over top. I left them like this and it did not bother me in any way, shape or form!

I did not mention that my birthday is coming up 5 times at my PICC line dressing change and I did not suggest that they should purchase me a birthday cake. I am not shamelessly hinting right now that my favorite cake is white cake with strawberry frosting in the middle with white frosting on the outside!

We absolutely did not change from cable to satellite dish because our bill was raised by seven dollars. This is after not changing from Satellite to cable three years ago for the exact same reason. ;) I am not looking forward to having a DVR in the house for the first time ever. I think it's a complete waste of time and effort and why would anyone ever want one when they can use a VCR instead.

Tune in next Monday for the next edition of Not Me Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shoe lace is hilarious! Great list!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

It didn't take me only three days to become addicted to my DVR :-) Happy NMM!

Jennifer said...

I'm already addicted (or should I say I am NOT addicted at all since it is NMM).

Wayne said...

Thankyou so much for visiting my blogger page. Great not me monday I found your not me's very amusing