Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hi/Low Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their
site.

My Highs:

It was so refreshing to get away with my husband. Although my treatment has been lessened over the last few months, we have been under a great deal of stress with the illness of my Grandfather. So it was refreshing to get away for four whole days to go to the beach. Last time I was at the beach, I so cautious that it was hard to really enjoy myself. This time with no picc line, I was able to walk on the beach without fearing infecting the line. Here I was running towards the ocean. It was so cold though that I barely kept my feet in the water, but I did dig my feet down into the sand.



Also another High is that I got word that my Grandfather is doing better. He's been transferred out of the hospital and is in a rehab facility. I thought about him often while I was at the beach.



My Lows:

Only really personal low was that I had to return home. I wasn't ready to come home yet and upon my return was that several of my blogger friends were in need of some serious prayers.

Stellan's Heart
Prayers for Stellan

The Bolte Family's little bean. Their last ultrasound was a bit unsettling.


My Lymie friend Candice really needs your thoughts and prayers right now.

Emerson White: A precious little girl who needs your prayers. Visit her and say a quick hello on her guest book.



There are so many others that need prayers that I could go on and on. Please pray for all my blogger friends.





4 comments:

Fliterary said...

Jennifer, I'm praying for healing, comfort, and peace for you and your friends.

Gentle cyber-hugs,

Lisa

Jennifer said...

Thanks Lisa.

Littlelymie19 said...

Your post brought tears to my eyes...my gosh, I don't know what to say, except Thank You. Thank you SO much.

Sending you my love,
Hope we get to talk soon,
Candice

Jennifer said...

I just couldn't get your post out of my head. It kept rolling around my little brain like a pin ball in a pin ball machine.