Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


My nurse never has any trouble whatsoever getting blood from me especially from July to February when I had the PICC Line. So when I went in for the Lab appointment, I did not have to have two sticks for a blood test. And since I hate blood work, I never would request for more tests to be run. Not me! It didn't take Nurse R two needles to get 8 vials of blood. And futhermore, I did not announce it on facebook that day. I did not scream out loud when she stuck me the first and the second time. That would be completely wussy of me. And I am not a wuss.

I am such a participant of change. Therefore when I went to get my hair cut, I did not shed one tear b/c my hair stylist kept snipping and snipping and snipping. I did not consider taking home a piece of my hair since it had been a good two years since my last hair cut.

It must be said that I am not addicted to facebook. So therefore when I went to see my Dad on Friday, I did not go to the computer at any point in time to check to see if I had any messages. Since I am not into reminiscing, I did not watch a video of my 8th grade Winter guard and I certainly didn't sing Madonna's Vogue the rest of the day.

On Saturday, I did not walk in the rain just b/c and get home raging mad b/c I had red clay on my shoes. I always am the picture of calmness so this would not irate me in the least. EVER. I mean who gets mad b/c red clay gets in their shoelaces? NOT ME! I also did not go to a Winterguard show and spend half the time talking with random people. I hate talking to strangers and would never just start talking to them. It makes me nervous and completely uncomfortable. I also did not run over to a guy I went to college with and put my arms around his neck. That would mean that I would have crossed my personal boundaries and made us both extremely uncomfortable! (eeks)

I did not just utter the phrase, "Leave her butt alone." Can you guess who I did not say that to?

I did not wake up on yesterday morning at 5:50 am screaming out loud that I was late for work. I did not rush to my computer to see what day of the week it was and when I realized it was only Sunday, I most definitely did not go straight to my facebook page and check messages. And while I was there, I certainly did not check all my blogger friends and Lyme Message boards.

After not checking said facebook and blogger friends, I did not crawl back into bed and stay there until 10am.

I did not pour a full bottle of Septra down the sink. That would be very very bad for the septic (or should I say Septric) system. It most certainly did not make me want to vomit and here is no photographic proof of said nausea.




For a last minute addition which may provide for an additional post later on ...

I did not wake up at 3:45 am to the sound of something falling from somewhere. It was NOT a loud crash that came from the kitchen and I did NOT blame the dog as I did NOT rush to the kitchen. I did not get to the kitchen only to not find my husband there who was not holding the "cake platter" that he did not deem yesterday as throw awayable b/c we "never use it." So he did not so aptly put it in front of the garbage and most definitely did not trip over it causing a huge commotion.

All of this non-commotion at 3:45 did not cause me to look out the window that we did not get one drop of snow unlike what the weather man had pretended. Our weather people get it right aways so I was shocked that we did not have snow!



On the other hand, KC {seriously} never delays or closes so I did not check our news station online to see if KC had done either. I am surprised to say that KC is NOT delaying for two whole hours. I am not freaking out b/c I am a superb driver in the snow therefore there should be no reason for me to freak out for my usual 40 minute drive should take 40 minutes.

Tune in next week!


Here for your viewing pleasure are my old Not Me's!

Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!
Week 5: PICC me! PICC me!
Week 6: Oh "Holey" Days!
Week 7: Overeaters Anonymous
Week 8: Hair Today: Gone Tomorrow (today's post)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this could not be crazier. i found your blog linked from another lyme blog. i have lyme disease, i am 22, and i teach winterguard/colorguard. i think the show you went to on saturday was the one i was at with my high school guard. it would seem we have a whole lot in common already. hope you are well, nice to come across your blog.

Jennifer said...

That is quite odd. I wrote a comment on your blog. Which lyme blog did you find me on?