Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

I chuckle because yesterday I said I would "NOT" do "Not Me Monday" and early this morning I feel compelled to share one thing with you that I did not do.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Because I am a fully grown woman and look completely my age (haa), I did not find myself in the CHILDREN'S department in search for a pair of khaki's to fit. I did not take said pants to the dressing room (size 14) and I did not try them on and stare in the mirror as they did not fit me almost perfectly. The only place they were not a little snug were my hips since I do not have any hips whatsoever ... the pants would not be snug there. I did not place the pants into the shopping cart and proceed to the check out counter anyways!

That's All for this week. (though you may want to come back just in case I think of things to add later) Stay Tuned next week after my beach trip. I am bound to do something that needs to go on NMM.

Here for your viewing pleasure are my old Not Me's!

Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!
Week 5: PICC me! PICC me!
Week 6: Oh "Holey" Days!
Week 7: Overeaters Anonymous
Week 8: Hair Today: Gone Tomorrow
Week 9: Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Week 10: Khakilin' at the store (today's post)

No comments: