Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"God's Willing"

"My husband is more than likely taking off this coming Wednesday to tell our story and then it is my hope that I can go the next time on the 25th. I'm not sure if it will be possible, but if it is God's will for me to be there ... I will be there."

I said this on Sunday. On Monday morning, I talked to my boss about the exciting opportunity that my husband would have this coming Wednesday and if it went well that I would possibly get to go later on. It was then when she said that I should go since it was my story. You about had to pick my chin off the floor and stop me from saying "seriously."

I have always said that God gave me Lyme Disease for a purpose. I believe that this is part of the purpose for me to use my Lyme Life to help Integrative Medical Doctors that help all illnesses. Now God willing, I will be healthy enough tomorrow to talk to these men *and women* that can help Integrative Medical Doctors.

Wish me luck and lots of prayers.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I hope all goes well for you both ~ how very exciting.
By the way, often when i go to open your blog, the internet comes up and says it has been aborted and will not be able to open...this is only with our blog?
Today "it" finally let me in..yahoo.

melody said...

oh wow! I hope it goes well :) what an amazing opportunity!