Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



On Wednesday when it snowed, I did not mess up writing the date on my car. I did not put 1-2-09 only to try to "correct" it by putting 2-4-09 on top of it.


With the exception of post Anti-microbial treatments, I have the memory of an elephant. Tell me something once and I remember it for a life time so this means I absolutely did not forget on Thursday the code to get into my work place and almost cause the alarm to go off by plugging in my ATM pin code instead.

I absolutely did not panic one bit when the phone rang for me at work and begin to tear up when I heard my nurse on the other line. I did not rush down there to discuss what she said on the phone because there was no way I could not be attentive on the phone with her. And with previous said "memory," there is no way I could forget what she wanted to talk to me about either.

I am such a compassionate person that I would never ever ever consider bringing a cake to my doctor's office when he was having a weight loss support group meeting right after my appointment. I most certainly would never ever use the term "Fatty Patty" when the head huncho of said support group was walking behind me. (oops)

I have never been a "hoarder" of momentos therefore I would NEVER EVER ask to keep the PICC Line after it was pulled and I most certainly not take pictures of it and the oozy goozy yucky mess that was on my sterile dressing after the removal. Nope, not me.



And I would never consider being silly while my husband was taking photos of me on the last day of having the PICC Line. I would never ever "strike THIS Pose."





Stay tuned next Monday for another Crazy Not Me!

For my previous NMM's click on the links below:

Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!



2 comments:

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

You, my friend, are too much! happy NMM and I love the pic LOL

Jennifer said...

I was hoping you'd pop out of "hiding" and post a comment. :D

Every time something happens in the week .. I come right home and "write" it on my "blog" that is in standby for Not Me Monday!

The anticipation is something else. Especially it's a particularly awesome story.