Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This was a doozy of a week. There are so many things that I did not do.

Because I never ever take pictures of things, I did not document with photos how my PICC line hole looked every day. No way would I ever do that. I most definitely did not post them on facebook for my friends to see.
Day 1


Day 2: Fingers were NOT for Emphasis. :)

Day 3: You do not see THREE fingers up for the third day. Absolutely NOT.
Also you do not see a rash around the PICC Line hole. I am NOT allergic to latex in Band-aids. It is not possible that I'd be so stupid as to use something I have a sensitivity to in order to cover my insertion hole with. *DOH*


Day 4: Your mind is playing tricks on you again. I am not holding up four fingers to emphasis that this is the 4th day post PICC removal.



Day 5: You do not see a sign here that indicates Day number 5 with a "hello" too my Not Me Monday Readers. There is no way because I always have my husband take the picture and this would indicate that he was not home. There is no way I'd do a self-portrait just for the purposes of this blog!



I did not go to Bojangles with my husband on Valentine's Day for our dinner either. What kind of idiot would want to go there for a special date with the hubby? We also did not head over to Target and Staples to find colorful envelopes so that I could address 50 letters to senators. I do not advocate anything so I most definitely would not write 50 different people to encourage them to support NC Integrative Medical Doctors and certainly would not spend over 100 dollars in supplies to get my letters noticed! Stay tuned next week when I share with you what I did not do this week. In the mean time, go visit my old Not Me Mondays:








Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!
Week 5: PICC me! PICC me!

No comments: