Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I was not so busy that I completely missed putting in my Not Me early this morning.
I totally did not still have my star up on February 22, 2009. I did not have to remind my husband to take it down because he's on the ball about everything.
Here is a list of things I did not do:
1. Order a slice of Carrot Cake after completing my lupper (lunch/supper for those of you not in the know) even though I was completely stuffed.
2. Eat a bit over 1/2 of the slice of the Carrot Cake and then reach over to eat off my husband's plate because his vanilla ice cream on his dessert looked soooooo good.
3. Purchase a purse for the first time in over a year because I'm a woman and a woman buys purses more than that.
4. I did not oversplurge on a baby gift because I don't overspend (see number 3 .. since I don't buy purses but every few years .. why would I ever overspend on an item that a baby would outgrow in less than a month?)
I am sure there are many other things I did not do this week, but I can't think of them now.
5. I did not ask my friend Missy what I should blog about and she most definitely did not suggest that I post a picture from the crazy photo shoot we did NOT do yesterday because she did NOT visit me.
6. We did not spent 15 bucks (tax included) on a small bottle of shampoo because I most definitely do not have a Dandruff (aka Yeast) problem.
Here for your viewing pleasure are my old Not Me's!
Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!
Week 5: PICC me! PICC me!
Week 6: Oh "Holey" Days!