Saturday, March 7, 2009

IMMEDIATE prayers

My grandfather is in the hospital. It's very critical especially the next 12 to 24 hours. He has double pneumonia. He's on IV antibiotics & fluids. He doesn't have a regular room yet and I'm on my way for the almost 90 minute drive to the hospital. This is the same hospital I last saw my Granny in almost 9 years ago. The memories are overwhelming and the emotions are spilling out my eyes.

So your prayers are needed in a most dyer way. First and foremost, prayers are needed for my grandfather. Please pray that he can pull out through this bout of pneumonia like he has every other time. And if it goes the other way .. that he doesn't pull out, please pray that it's easy for him. I don't want him to be in pain.

Secondly and maybe just as important .. please pray for me. It's all I can do to type this right now. My emotions are off the chart, but more than for strength .... please pray that I don't catch anything while at the hospital. I am extremely susceptible to every little germ, but I feel that I need to be there with my family. So please keep those prayer warriors going that I am able to maintain my health while being with my family.

I am not ready for a set back and pneumonia is not something my body can handle right now. Thanx for your continued support and prayers through this challenging time. I'll keep everyone up to date as soon as I can, but keep in mind that I won't have access to the computer after I leave in a few moments until I return home.

No comments: