Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




Because I challenged myself to keep up with housework & laundry, I can not believe that I'm about to tell you what I did not do on Sunday from 9am until past 6pm. I did not spend all day on Sunday doing laundry. Let me break it down for you. I did not wash 7 loads of laundry. I did not dry 7 loads of laundry. I did not fold and/or hang 9 loads of laundry. And I most certainly did not iron 3 loads of laundry. And even if I did spend all day doing the mountain of laundry, it's certainly not because I haven't done laundry in over three weeks. This would be absolutely atrocious .... don't ya think?

I did not go to bed at 7:30 on Friday night and I most certainly did not wake up the following morning at 7:30 using curse words at the dog because he was barking waking up the Sleeping Beauty Lymie. This would NOT be necessary because 12 hours of sleep had NOT been acquired. ;o) If this did happen on Friday night, I most certainly would NOT repeat this on Saturday night by going to bed at 7:45 and waking up by cursing the dog out on Sunday morning at 7:45. Just in case this isn't clear, I did not spent 24 hours over the weekend sleeping in bed.



Here for your viewing pleasure are my old Not Me's!

Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!
Week 5: PICC me! PICC me!
Week 6: Oh "Holey" Days!
Week 7: Overeaters Anonymous
Week 8: Hair Today: Gone Tomorrow
Week 9: Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Week 10: Khakilin' at the store
Week 11: To Capri or Not To Capri
Week 12: Losing my V Card
Week 13: It's beginning to TICK me off
Week 14: PC Out!
Week 15: Earth, Wind & Fire
Week 16: No Not Me Today
Week 17: Touch of Lime
Week 18: Sleeping Beauty (today's post)

3 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

Aren't dogs lovely? lol. Thanks for dropping by my blog! You have a great sense of humor!

Kara said...

Love your Not Me Mondays ... I'm surprised by you not ironing. I didn't think anyone did that any more. My iron is only used to melt perler beads together for my kids and once in a while to iron on a patch. So I'm impressed. Have a great week!

Jennifer said...

Unfortunately, I have pants and shirts that need it. (especially if they've been sitting in a heap for 3 to 4 weeks). not that I did that or anything. :)