Monday, May 25, 2009

Baby Shower Fun

To protect my family & friends, I won't be posting any photos of their whole faces. I haven't gotten permission for one and for two ... I just don't think they'd like to be on my blog! This is the first time I really got photo happy at R's baby shower. I figure this is number 4 ... I had a right to be photo happy. I don't think she got really frustrated about my flashing camera until the end. BUT, I got some really great shots that I can't wait to share with her. :o)

Let the present unwrapping begin.
This was "R" along with one of her munchkins pitching in to unwrap presents. How kind of him!That present was the one from Moi.



I arrived and the hostess and cake had already made it's presence. We laughed and chuckled for a good little bit over it's "itty bitty" size. Supposedly could feed 8 to 10 people. Yeah I suppose if the slices were REALLY ITTY BITTY. We joked about Cake Wrecks Blog and thank goodness she brought some really bright cupcakes. They provided some great photos of the kids.



I took a whole series of these next shots. This was the one that covered "K" the best. I loved shooting her. My favorite photos of the whole batch were "K" covering herself with the green bow. I was trying to get her with her face uncovered and every time the bow would fall, I would snap away. Well one time she said, "You got to snap a little faster. This bow keeps falling down."




Another favorite photo moment was when the kids enjoyed their cupcakes. Beautiful Pink Cupcakes for Miss K and Green for Mr. G


And just so Mr. N doesn't feel left out. Here is what he said about changing diapers. And he's not saying, "I'll do it." He's saying, "I pass this chore onto my sister and brother. I've done it twice now." Then he did a little "Yes" motion with his hands. :D

1 comment:

Kara said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! Man, you're right. That cake was really small for all those people. Hope she has an easy time with the baby and it's a good sleeper!