Monday, May 25, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I'm going to be short and sweet on this week's Not Me Monday.

1. I did not put on a work-out fit just to work out on the Wii today in my own home when I could have just put on a t-shirt and PJ bottoms.

2. I did not take about 35 pictures of a 6 year old and a green bow.

3. I did not argue with my husband about whether a song was sung by INXS. I never know artists and titles so it wouldn't be prudent for me to argue with him since he's the expert on such matters. So therefore I did NOT do that.

4. I did not stare at two mules going at it. I have not looked at said Mules every time I've ridden by where those mules live just to see if they were still going at it.


Here for your viewing pleasure are my old Not Me's!

Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!
Week 5: PICC me! PICC me!
Week 6: Oh "Holey" Days!
Week 7: Overeaters Anonymous
Week 8: Hair Today: Gone Tomorrow
Week 9: Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Week 10: Khakilin' at the store
Week 11: To Capri or Not To Capri
Week 12: Losing my V Card
Week 13: It's beginning to TICK me off
Week 14: PC Out!
Week 15: Earth, Wind & Fire
Week 16: No Not Me Today
Week 17: Touch of Lime
Week 18: Sleeping Beauty
Week 19: Protein or Not to Protein
Week 20: What a Donkey (today's post)

No comments: