Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did not go buy a dress because I needed retail therapy. Also didn't buy a bracelet & necklace to go with the dress either. Since I am not a girly girl, I did not wear said dress two days in a row. I was not late to my friend's house two days in a row either. I am always on time to everything so there is no way I'd just hang out with my friends at work before going to my friend's house.

Last week (the week I cancelled the Not Me Monday), I did not actually go and buy three new shirts and a bunch of iron ons. I did not waste one old shirt by putting my Positive Lyme test on it. I did not waste a new shirt by putting the positive lyme test on the front & the back of it to see which would look better. I did not wear the positive Lyme test shirt to work one day.

I didn't go to Michaels to purchase two spools of Lime Green Ribbon and then on top of that a bow that is already made. I'm such a creative person (haa) that I'd make my own bow and not purchase one pre-made. I didn't go to Lowe's looking for Lime Green Flagging Tape to tie around all the trees in my yard and I wasn't upset when I found only Pink & Orange. :o(
I didn't spend an hour trying to tie the Lime Green ribbon onto a charm to make a necklace.




Here for your viewing pleasure are my old Not Me's!

Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!
Week 5: PICC me! PICC me!
Week 6: Oh "Holey" Days!
Week 7: Overeaters Anonymous
Week 8: Hair Today: Gone Tomorrow
Week 9: Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Week 10: Khakilin' at the store
Week 11: To Capri or Not To Capri
Week 12: Losing my V Card
Week 13: It's beginning to TICK me off
Week 14: PC Out!
Week 15: Earth, Wind & Fire
Week 16: No Not Me Today
Week 17: Touch of Lime (today's post)

No comments: