Saturday, May 2, 2009

What else?

I could go ahead and list everything that has happened in the last two weeks, but I won't.

I will say that it started off with a forest fire and life has not been kind since. Between the death of my friend, the declining health of my Grandfather and the stomach bug that has kept my husband on the toilet for the last 24 hours ... I am thinking, "What Else can happen?"

SERIOUSLY? I need a break.

I sit here with a churning in my stomach and I don't know if it's stress or the beginnings of the stomach flu. He's avoided me like the plague even though he knows I need him, but he knows I need the stomach flu a lot less.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Lifting you up, Jennifer. Hope you have relief soon from all that has happened.
God will give you the strength!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Renee.