Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Me Monday!

**** Please go visit MckMama's blog today ***** Her baby needs our prayers. Click on the Not Me box and it will take you to her blog in order to read what is going on with her sweet baby.
MckMama has had a Not Me Respite in order to take care of her precious MckMuffin, but take this time to go over there to read all about Stellan.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



These are in no particular order.

I did not send an email to CBS about Lyme Disease upon learning that Katherine has been diagnosed with Lyme Disease. I didn't share with the producers my email address, my home address, my telephone number and any other pertinent information to contact me. That would be certifiable.

When I realized that my friend was at the Final Four, I did not randomly email her to ask for her to take a picture of Stellan's name there. Since she has no clue who Stellan is, that would be insane of me to do. I most certainly did not do that and she most certainly didn't take it and send it to me in less than 15 minutes. That would mean she was on FACEBOOK while watching the Final Four. Whoever would do that???? NOT HER. ;)



I did not chase my husband down with Insect Repellent (aka TICK repellent) on Saturday when he was going out to cut the grass. I most certainly did not use the smell good Insect Repellent and was not running after him spraying it in midair while he was yelling, "AT LEAST LET ME USE THE MANLY KIND."

Please come back as I may think of other things that I did NOT do.

Here for your viewing pleasure are my old Not Me's!

Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!
Week 5: PICC me! PICC me!
Week 6: Oh "Holey" Days!
Week 7: Overeaters Anonymous
Week 8: Hair Today: Gone Tomorrow
Week 9: Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Week 10: Khakilin' at the store
Week 11: To Capri or Not To Capri
Week 12: Losing my V Card
Week 13: It's beginning to TICK me off (today's post)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am the author of this book:

http://www.defeatlyme.com

If you would like, I can send you a free copy of the book if you agree to post a review of the book on your website. Let me know if you are interested.

You can email me at theskyking (at) aol dot com

Thanks!

Bryan

Jennifer said...

Incoming Mail for ya Bryan!