Monday, April 13, 2009

Not Me Monday

**** Please go visit MckMama's blog today ***** Her baby needs our prayers. Click on the Not Me box and it will take you to her blog in order to read what is going on with her sweet baby.
MckMama has had a Not Me Respite in order to take care of her precious MckMuffin, but take this time to go over there to read all about Stellan.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.





When walking down the aisle at a store, I did not look at an item for sale and say out loud, "Hey there's a 3 Bamboo Serving Set P.C." My husband did not have to correct me by saying, "that's a 3 PIECE Bamboo Serving Set."

I did not jump up and down and scream in the doctor's office out of pure JOY when I saw my Lyme Test had come back CDC positive. I did not go around from person to person in the office and shove the test in their face and say "IT'S POSITIVE" like a crazy lunatick lunatic.

I did not consider the option of scanning in my Positive test onto one of those Ironi On Sheets and putting it on a T-shirt for wearing out in public.

I did not use the words "Bomb Diggity" this week on the facebook wall of a friend after she had her picture taken with the one the only Eric Montross.

I did not freak out on a friend (or two) when they mentioned that they had found ticks on themselves (crawling & imbedded).

Here for your viewing pleasure are my old Not Me's!

Week 1: Wii Fit Cheater
Week 2: OCD Shoe Lace
Week 3: "Your in" for a real treat on this one.
Week 4: I'm 12 again!
Week 5: PICC me! PICC me!
Week 6: Oh "Holey" Days!
Week 7: Overeaters Anonymous
Week 8: Hair Today: Gone Tomorrow
Week 9: Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Week 10: Khakilin' at the store
Week 11: To Capri or Not To Capri
Week 12: Losing my V Card
Week 13: It's beginning to TICK me off
Week 14: PC Out! (this weeks post)


4 comments:

melody said...

lol, I would totally *NOT* ;) consider the iron on T-shirt thing too :)

Jennifer said...

Melody ... It would NOT be totally fun right? :)

Renee said...

Okay, I am confused on why you are happy your test is CDC positive?? Does your doctor think that means you are better becuase you have more bands that are positive?? I am not understanding, but willing to learn.,

Jennifer said...

Renee, I am *thrilled* that it is positive because it means that my body is making antibodies. It means that my immune system is being kicked into gear.


It also PROVES without a shadow of doubt that I *have* it. Not just a doc saying 'Oh you have it' without any proof to back it up.

I've never had a positive test so this is a wonderful thing to see. :)