Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Little girl Emerson White

I am copying & pasting from her mother's blog. I've been reading the blog for a while. So read and be inspired.

*********

WE GOT “THE CALL”!!

The surgeon accepted an organ offer for Emerson this morning!! She’s admitted & going through the pre-op process. The team is out procuring the organs as I write - liver, bowel, pancreas, and kidneys! Surgery is estimated to begin between 10 & 12 tonight. All expect her to come out sometime tomorrow late morning.

I have a good feeling about this! It’s Daddy’s birthday today – a great day for a transplant!!!

Check back often for updates through the night. (I won’t send e-mail notification with each one.)

Many prayers & heartfelt appreciation for the donor family on this very difficult day…

No comments: