Saturday, April 11, 2009

google reader

If you are reading this from google reader, please click over to the blog itself.

I am conducting a survey about my new layout .. so please so kind as to fill it out. I had the ones with the 3 leaf clovers and while I loved it, it was hard on my eyes and a few other Lymie eyes. So I chose to change it last night. I'm not sure if I JUST LOVE IT or if it's "Eh alright." I definately don't hate it and it's not hard on the eyes, but I wonder what others think.

Thanks.

Also added a counter yesterday. Discovered that my blog had been visited 25 times over my sleep. I couldn't figure out how to add one until yesterday. Then it asked me my starting number. I Know my blogs been visited at least 1,000 times (and according to one of hte maps it's more than that) so I started the counter at 1,000.

I've written quite a few blogs in the last few days. so scroll down if you've not read them.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hi
This is much easier on my eyes and I really like it..softer...less vivid for someone like me with visual and color sensitivity. It just seems softer and more inviting! way to go...I have been thinking about changing mine too and did soften and change my second blog (My Autumn Years).
Take care and Happy Easter!

monkey girl said...

Just an fyi, google blogger user profile stat counters have been not working for over a month now...don't know why and they aren't giving a reason. At first I thought it was just my blog, however I noticed soon enough that everyone's blog counter isn't working either. Mine has been stuck at 1300 have a month now, yet my sitemeter counter shows over 300 views in the last couple weeks.

Jennifer said...

Oh thanks MG. :) I didn't even know where to find the counter until the other day. Then I saw it was on an even 1,000 I knew something was wrong. That's why I added the counter to my blog itself.