Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pig's Flying twice


Monday the weather forecaster said "snow" was predicted for Tuesday & Wednesday morning. Being the "realist" I am, I said "No way it will do this twice in one year." However in a small way, I hoped that Murphy would work with me here .. :)

I said all day Monday ... if it does SNOW, it will be a few flakes. Well Tuesday morning came and went and yes .. it was a few flakes. Well yesterday everyone at work was a buzz. "It's going to snow. It's going to snow." Well again I said "Well maybe a few flakes more, but I doubt it will even cover anything."

I woke up this morning ... TO SNOW!! Okay so it barely covered anything, but I did have to do a good bit of dusting to my car.

Hopefully it won't prove deceiving on the roads because I'm off to work!

No comments: