Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome Senators

This blog chronicles my experiences as Lyme patient. It has been almost two years since I first walked into the office of an Integrative Medical Physician. If I were telling all the differences between an Integrative Medical Physician and a regular Medical Physician, I would be typing all afternoon. This is why it was so difficult to write a succinct letter to the North Carolina Senate.

Over the last 22 days, I have been working on writing 50 letters to the leaders of our state. My first draft was FIVE PAGES long. My second draft was exactly THREE pages long. I finally got it down to a one page letter and here we are today. In my letter, I posted my blog address hoping that a few Senators might be interested in reading more than a one page letter.

So here I am after addressing and stuffing all 50 envelopes. I am about to send them on their way. And before you ask, yes I did remember to stamp all 50 envelopes. :) Thank goodness for self adhesive stamps and self adhesive address labels.




Welcome Senators to my blog. Feel free to comment or email me per the address in the letter. I look forward to hearing from you. Here is the link to the post on Living the Lyme Life

And my regular blog readers: I look forward to keeping you updated on which Senators care about our Integrative Medical Physicians.

*** Updated ***

2-28-09 I received an email from Senator John Snow of Cherokee County North Carolina supporting the Integrative Medical Physicians. Thank you Senator Snow!

3-13-09 I received a hand written letter from Senator Rouzer of Johnston County North Carolina supporting the Integrative Medical Physicians. Thank you Senator Rouzer.

No comments: