Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Go Visit Charlie!

Updated with Links included:

Charlie is a beautiful little boy with HLHS. It's a condition where he was born missing the left side of his heart. He loves to see the little red dots pop up on his Cluster Map. Well his "year" anniversary of the cluster map happened and all his red dots disappeared. Would all you go visit him so he can get his red dots back?

Make a comment and that will make his day brighter. Though to see the smile on his face, I don't see how he could get any brighter! Tell him Jennifer from North Carolina sent ya!

I'm not even sure how I found him, but my friend Patience had a son born with the same condition. Unfortunately with other complications, Issac passed away 5 months after he was born. I am pleased to announce that Patience has recently informed everyone that she is now pregnant with a little girl.

This afternoon, I will post links in here with the links to Isaac & "Baby girl Leino" websites.

No comments: