Tuesday, January 20, 2009

PIGS ARE FLYING!

IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING


Here where I live, the meterologist often "predict" 2 to 4 inches of snow and it never happens. So yesterday when I got "wind" of a little snow fall. I decided it wasn't worth it to get a bit excited at all.

IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING!

I still gotsta drag my sorry butt out though and go to work b/c my work place NEVER closes or delays. We'll see. Maybe it will mean for a slower morning though.

EDITED: We're on a two hour delay. Just spoke to my boss online and she said for me to stay at home. Hopefully we'll turn into a closure, but that she'd call me if she needed me. But otherwise just enjoy the day.


I wish I could be one of those "people" that just could "call out," but I've always been dependable. So unless I can not get OUT of my driveway ... I'll be there. Only time I"ve ever not gone into work b/c of snow was the time it took us about 2 hours to get 1 mile down the road and at that point we HAD to turn around b/c there was a huge wreck that covered the road.

That was on my birthday a few years ago. January 27, 2004. :) So if it snows in one more week, I'll get birthday snow again! :-)

No comments: