I don't have a lot of time to post on the small details, but Rob & I went to the game and we had a blast.
Overall Picture of details
1. We got there at 9am and toured the basketball museum
2. We walked from the Dean Smith Center to the UNC Hospital and ate lunch.
3. We walked from the UNC hospital to Franklin Street.
4. We walked back to the Dean Dome a different way so we could go by Kenan Stadium
5. We waited in a long line to get into the Dean Dome and a dear old friend called me to tell me he was there.
6. Got huge hug from said friend
7. Watched the Men's Basketball team get some great shots
8. Came home. :)
There are going to be about 3 or 4 more posts on my experience at Carolina including photos. :)