Friday, November 7, 2008

Carolina Frenzy

I am a HUGE Tarheel Fan. I have been since I was born. I absolutely love November to March for one reason alone. UNC BASKETBALL. Now when I was in middle and high school, I used to work concession stands for the band at the Dean Dome. However until last year, I had never sat my butt in those seats in the Dome for an actual game.

I made it my mission to go to one game last season. It was a great game that I barely remember because of all the Lyme Treatments, but I do remember that I had a ball (No Pun Intended).

So It is that time of year again. BASKETBALL SEASON IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.

My husband and I are going to the Carolina versus UNC Pembroke basketball game tomorrow. It will be my one and only basketball game for the year. I will have a blast watching those boys dart up and down the court shooting baskets, dunking balls, and having an overall good time. Last year, I almost had to be carried to the Dean Dome (and did have to ride piggy back on the way back because I hurt so much).

This year ... I plan on walking every bit of it without any pain (cross every single finger and toe you have). GO HEEELS. :D

No comments: