Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm back part 5

After the game was over, we did a "driving" tour of campus. I showed Kellie all four dorms that I lived in on campus and a few of the places I went to when I wasn't in my room. It was a short tour (as I only really stayed at the Wesley Foundation and Hunter's Library).

We took a rest at the hotel before heading out for a quick bite to eat. Now I figured since Cullowhee/Sylva has grown a bit that maybe just maybe the road to Franklin would be filled with new food places. Well ... color me surprise ... I was wrong.

After at least 30 minutes of driving (to and back again), we wound up back at Wendy's for dinner. We rushed back home to see 27 Dresses on TV and passed out shortly after.

Alarm woke us up at 6am so we could get up and ready to leave. It was after our bathroom time that Kellie told me that we made a huge oops. Even though we discussed it and knew it was happening ... her cell phone failed to set itself back one hour. So we actually woke up at 5am instead of 6am.

At least we wouldn't be late. We hemmed, hawed and watched an old movie that we poked fun of the cheesy acting for a while. We ate the continental breakfast and left Cullowhee for our homes. Talking made the 3 hours to her house go by very quickly. It seemed longer for the 2 hour drive to my house.

No comments: